Use these steps to help you navigate the PETtrac pet recovery process. If you need help, our dedicated pet recovery specialists are always available.
- Enroll your pet's microchip in the PETtrac Pet Recovery Network via online, fax, or mail.
- If your pet goes missing call the PETtrac Pet Recovery Hotline at 1-800-336-2843 Option 4.
- In addition, you may update your pet's profile in the Pets Network and share the direct link.
- When a finder recovers your lost pet they either call the phone number on the collar tag or scan the pet for a microchip.
- The finder calls the PETtrac pet recovery hotline. After a quick search of the PETtrac database, we locate the pet owner or alternate contact.
- We contact the pet owner or alternate and the pet goes home.