The AVID Professional Portal is a mobile-friendly web application for animal control facility personnel who use PETtrac®, AVID's pet recovery service. The portal is developed internally by our team to help improve the pet recovery process. Animal control personnel can reduce unnecessary phone calls to PETtrac® and expect improvements to their own pet recovery programs. The AVID Professional Portal gives you access to the world's largest and longest operating pet recovery database.
- Access PETtrac® while in the field or at your facility.
- Quick access to PETtrac®, reduce phone calls and wait times.
- No apps or software to install.
- Access the largest and longest operating microchip-based pet recovery database in the world.
- Reduce costs while increasing return-to-owner rates (RTO) in your community.
The AVID Professional Portal offers participating animal control shelters a search tool for locating pet owners in the PETtrac® pet recovery database. Animal Control Shelters are encouraged to utilize the search tool to reduce phone calls to PETtrac® and the amount of time it takes to locate a pet owner. If a microchip is enrolled in PETtrac®, the tool provides the pet owners primary and secondary contact information as well as the veterinarians information. The AVID Professional Portal can help you reduce a pet's stay to several hours, not days, which saves taxpayers, and shelters like yours an average of $120.00 per animal in operating fees. Please contact PETtrac® at 1-800-336-2843 Option 5 to request access.